Why Work For Us?
Our company is a new, rapidly growing company with excellent opportunities for safe, service oriented drivers. We provide some of the best salaries in the industry. Our benefits include company paid Health and Dental Insurance, 401K, and paid vacations. Drivers receive superb training. We supply drivers with state of the art equipment and an excellent working atmosphere.
We are looking for reliable, career oriented drivers who are interested in growing with our team.
Hazmat Driver Qualifications
- Minimum Age 21
- 1 Year of Class A experience
- Clean DMV Record
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Must be able to account for past 10 years.
- Example: working or going to school.
Non-Hazmat Driver Qualifications
- Must have 1 year verifiable class A experience.
- Must have clean DMV.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Current TWIC card
- Hazmat not required
Who To Contact
If you meet the above requirements and would like to submit an application to our company, please contact us by phone or email.
Our recruiter will look forward to speaking with you and answering any questions you may have about our company.
Phone: (951) 680-1900
Fax: (951) 680-1993
Address: 5230 Wilson Street, Riverside, CA 92509